A famous story describes a short conversation with Mother Teresa and an activist who implored her to join her in attending an anti-war rally. The nun said no, she would not attend an anti-war rally however she would attend a peace rally.
- · It is important to protect our children. Our current laws enable children to be removed from safe and loving homes due to a parent's medical cannabis use. They enable no-knock warrants. People die in these raids, many times innocent people, and even family pets, are killed or terrorized.
- · It is important to protect our citizens from criminalization for a commonly accepted behavior approved of by the majority of our peers.
- · Our government is not representing the interests of the majority of its citizenry. It is in fact openly and obviously trying to subvert the will of the people in many issues.
- · Prohibition causes an unimaginable amount of damage to our society in many ways. i.e. disrespect of police, corruption of law enforcement, gang activity and turf wars, more dangerous drugs created in labs. Innumerable and incalculable.
- · It is better to generate revenue and control drugs than waste money and encourage illegal activity.
- · People should be able to grow plants and herbs to maintain their wellbeing.
- · A doctor should be able to speak freely and recommend or prescribe anything that they feel will help their patient